Friday, February 23, 2007

Amelia Howdies: Opening sketch posts

Hi to everybody! I hope this blog be useful not only for us, but for everyone who is visiting this place organized by us. The intention of this place is to gather our daily studies, no pretension, but with a purpose, the constant drawing and sharing ideas between us, artist and creators with a lot of passion by our work.
okay, no blablings now... let's get my first sketch.

Well, this is a lit' study about my character from a personal project. She's a twin brother, therefore I drew her a bit "male alike"... sign... I think her mounth is projected to forward...whatever...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Whoa! In this time, we have some Character designs in Cartoon style. A bunch of mafia men and one freaky blonde dudette (other personal project which I'm developing slowly)! What do you think about 'em?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




And, now... Game time! Streetfighter old sketches from me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




See ya tomorrow!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just came across this from a DA link. I'm really glad I did! I think all this recent stuff is absolutely great-- I especially like the mafia guys; they all such vivid features!

Amelia said...

Thanx a lot for visited our sketchdaily blog. You're always welcome here and we're here always to hear you!

Anonymous said...

Woo, you did a great job in these sketches! I loved these mafia cartoon stylized ones. The street fighter sketch is lovely too! I don't have anything to criticise, so keep 'em coming! =*

Lua Bueno Cyríaco said...

não tem como, esses em estilo cartoon ficaram OTEMOS, destaque pra mocinha e pro de topete! XD