Saturday, February 24, 2007

Amelia: Mechanical Pencil VS. Digital sketching

Hi again!
Man...I'm here, think about the comic industry after I to have a strange experience in game industry. Well, the comic job is the BEST job you can get in. You work in your own home, make your own schedule and they pay nice bucks for ya (and you'll be doing a fun thing). What you want more than it? Huh? Huh? Huh? In game industry, in 3D area, you work like a fuckin' slave, without schedule or comfort... and you don't get anything in creation part... and for me, before the money comes my personal realization.

Okay, stopping with this Mambo-Jambo...

I'm opening today with some "handmade" random sketches.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



And here comes the question. What is more comfortable for ya? Sketching with mechanical pencils or on digital way?

In this sketch, I used a Sumi-e brush, the best brush I've never seen before!!! Look this for yourselves to check out!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



This is a sketch I'm sending to trash and I wanna show before it:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



and at last, my sketches TODAY:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



See you later, alligator :P (in noon I'm posting more)!

No comments: