Friday, February 23, 2007

It was about time...

Hm, well, finally... the three of us decided to make this blog. Today, I'll be quickly I just post some doodles that I did this week... I dunno... the quality is low, but... for god's sake... we're talking about doodles here, amirite amirite? Geez.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Well, that's it for today.

2 comments:

Amelia said...

Are pics two and three Character designs for anything? I like'm

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot, my dear! Actually, all these character designs were made for some RPGs that I'm playing. The blond guy with long hair in the end was made for a story that I had in mind.