Friday, March 14, 2008

Amelia: Playing around...

Hello, my beauties!

Man, man, man. I went to bed at 04:45 AM... I think how many time I'll be able to hand everything in this rhythm.

I fixed everything I had to, did every layout I had to. It's just to rest for me wait... So, when I'm waiting, I did a sketch!

I'm reformulating my Cold War II universe. I'm doing new characters. She's one of them, White Giant. She's not pretty. She has 190 cm height and a muscular body. I'm tired of pretty gals in comics/manga/whateverfuckingstyle. The men I'm doing in my story aren't handsome too:

Photobucket



thank you!

1 comment:

Alexandre Lancaster said...

Ficou convincente. Claro que seria legal ter umas meninas bonitinhas para compensar, mas variedade é muito bom e ela funciona – eu teria medo de encontrá-la num campo de batalha!:D