Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Amelia: Mafia E4T3Z...oh... my ass

Howdies!

I'm mad with this fuckin' final works for University. Man, I really want to drop out as soon as possible of there...

Guys, I'm a bit bothered with somethings from Comic Industry. Every month it gives to me some reason for me to want drop out of this shee-t.But I'm persistent. For everyone who goes to send a PROPOSAL (original comic from your crazy head) submission to industry, before ALL, keep in your mind don't dare to be original. If you do it, the old-fashioned editors never give you a green light... geez. I think the last stubborn comic reader will die when the last stubborn editor dies...


More Gangsta sketches, no reference, free-style:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 comments:

hugo said...

ôu, legal hein?

Alisson Borges said...

Oooh, muito bom, como sempre, hehe!
Gostei muito da última mulher. =D
Quanto aos editores, realmente é difícil conseguir espaço com um projeto diferente de hq, bem, pelo menos nos EUA (povo cabeça dura XD)...
Falou!

Lua Bueno Cyríaco said...

*Lua no trabalho*

caaaaaaaaaaara, esse primeiro ficou parecidão com o seu pai O.o

Amelia said...

Para a Lua:

Cara, pior que é, né? Hauhahuahuahua, também a cara de mafioso do meu pai não ajuda :P. Só depois que fiz que vi que o cara parecia :p... isso porque era um doodle bobo que fiz em uns 15 minutos :P

Alexandre Lancaster said...

Novamente, absurdamente cool. :)