Saturday, March 07, 2009

LUA - back again, really

yeah...
if you don't know, i was working in a comic shop (here from my city), but now i'm not. I back to draws ;___; thanks god...

well, i do some lines...

1. studies from a chara.
Photobucket

2. the same girl
Photobucket

3. now, for a cover to my portfolio. i want to do black widow (but i don't like it)
Photobucket

4.other cover, inspired by movie "I'm a cyborg but that's ok" (heh, is a funny movie, from same director of "oldboy")
Photobucket

5. finally my black widow cover.
Photobucket

6. and a variation of it
Photobucket

7. well, the car I get from GTA.
Photobucket


and...thats all folks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amei os desenhos todos, principalmente, a viuva negra. Ela ficou mara!

Bgoas.

Amelia said...

Eu tinha visto todos e todos estão mucho locos. O que eu mais gostei foi o das garotas no carro saindo de Boring City. Ducarai.

Alisson Borges said...

Que bom, mais atualizações à vista então, hehehe! XD

Gostei muito da expressão da garota no primeiro trabalho e, como a Mel citou, da composição com as garotas no carro. ^^

Abraço

Morya said...

ho.. so you improved!...
ok.. ok.. something tell me that i have to work more cause i don't think that my lazy will leave my alone to my eager... -_-'

nice stuff for sure oh yeah