Friday, December 07, 2007

Amelia: One day, Two pages... (snipers alike)

Nihal! 'hope ya veryone is 'kay :)!

I'm fucked! Yes... that's my phrase... I have to do two pages per day to accomplish the deadline with Imminent Studios. Thanks lord I'll be at University vacations... I won't have much time to upload the blog from now on, but I'll try my best.

Okay! Let's to my sketchbook!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Gyaaaaaaaaah, so coooooooooooool! I sold my soul and bought a freakin' cool digital Sony camera. Man! It's so many options (it films, takes shots, has intelligent "digital eye", washes, cooks and pays the bills :P). I can take shot from damn textures which I use so much. This is one of my "garage kits" I have:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Damn! I was so excited with my new hobby... I'm doing my first Jointed-Ball Doll (JBD). Well... I'm still doing the head :P. But now with my deadline to the Imminent Studios Grahpic Novel (this comics has more than 200 pages), I'll have to leave my hobby for some months -__-... The head I'm working in:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

See you around, folks!

1 comment:

Alexandre Lancaster said...

Achei o rapaz muito bem-feito. :)