Sunday, October 14, 2007

Amelia: B-R-A-I-N-S!!!!!!

Hi!How's it, fellas?
Very busy here as always :P! After I editing the page 16/17 from GN I'm working for, I played Resident Evil 4 (with Leon, ya know). Man... until my mother liked this game! RE 4 has many cool situations. The story sucks, but as Splinter Cell, this game has a boring story with great fun factor :)!
I did these sketches a little time ago:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

(homage to Daniel, who I think is gone... at least, in this blog :P).
see you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

fantásticos os seus desenhos.
os coloridos são muito bonitos e os seus esboços são muito bons.
eu gosto de desenhar tmb, mas por enquanto é só um hobbi.
PARABÉNS e muito SUCESSO.

há!eu encontrei o seu blog através do site da glasshouse.

Diego Nunes said...

Muito bons seus desenhos. Bom estou com um projeto de uma revista eletrônica, e estou procurando por artistas interessados em contribuir com a arte da revista. Se vc se interessar me manda um mail no endereço: estevomachado@hotmail.com

Parabéns.

Alexandre Lancaster said...

Belas cores, bela arte. Eu gostei particularmente da moça no topo. Mas seus zumbis são legais. ;)

dandan said...

I ain't gone yet! XD
I just don't have much time to doodle anything right now! ;__; but I pretend to post something in Oct.31. Just wait! XP


And I loved the drawings!