Monday, September 24, 2007

Amelia: Tedium

Howdies, folks!

I was here waiting for answer from my editors (decision on WIP cover) and I wasn't want to watch any anime or read any manga, so I sat down my butt on chair and drew this:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

They're from a Zombie comic I was thinking about. Something beyond to survival story. I think the "true colors" of people are shown when the situation is on the edge, so I thought to do a story about it.

Thanks for everyone who spent your precious time on this blog ^__^! Really appreciated!

2 comments:

Alisson Borges said...

Muito bom! Gostei bastante do rosto do segundo! =D

Diego Nunes said...

Muito bons seus desenhos. Bom estou com um projeto de uma revista eletrônica, e estou procurando por artistas interessados em contribuir com a arte da revista. Se vc se interessar me manda um mail no endereço: estevomachado@hotmail.com

Parabéns.