Thursday, August 09, 2007

Amelia: *___________*

Hi to everyone! I hope all of you is alright ^__^!

I'm very well. I'm doing a Graphic Novel... an important one :P (keeping secrect under contract. If I talk, I'll die :P). Therefore I'm not posting much here. I'm uploading with other sketch. Fellas, we, the three fellas, are working for different companies so be patiente with us, please ;).

Sketch:
[img]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b383/AmeliaW/OP_Sketchbook_Kusanagi.jpg[/img]

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

hope this shit-code enter -__-... if not, please, give a help because I forgot how to increase images on blogs!

Thanks for all!

5 comments:

Lua Bueno Cyríaco said...

Mel, desculpe eu ter editado o seu post.. ams foi rpa inserir o código que vc pediu... vc copia a tag do photobucket e pronto ^^ a imagem fiac desse jeito ai. eu não tirei o que vc colocou, soh inseri o que vc pediu.

agora sobre o desenho, está lindo. ele ficou gatissimo... da uma curiosidade de olahr por baixo da máscara... he he he

Herick Ferreira said...

XD achei que era uma menina, foi mal!

Gostei do reflexo na parte frontal do metal viu, chamou bem a atenção para o rosto do personagem.

Amelia said...

Obrigada!
Aos dois!

Alexandre Lancaster said...

Bom saber que as coisas estão indo. :)
Quando você tiver algum tempinho, vê se você aparece mais no msn! :D

Anonymous said...

shiet you're still increasing everytime i'm taking alook at your work.. TT__TT