Sunday, April 01, 2007

Amelia: Other planet, Japan

Hi!I know, I know, lately I'm a bit lazy... but who cares?

Sobre a radiosidade do desenho do Miguelito e da Lun, não posso falar nada porque não está pronto :p. Mas for seguir toda as regras de iluminação mesmo, terá que usar a té o reflexo do chão. eu se fosse você, faria em mangá mesmo e não me estressava :P

Kim! it's good to see you again!

About a Comment I had... where do I live? If you think in Los Angeles, you can think Latin ghetto... my neighborhood is very similar to! Balas, balas, balas!

Fuck off with me. Sketch time! This is from Ongaku Pawaa, other story from my teenage. One day I'll draw this fuckin-one-thousand-page-story-manga-style. Sure, THIS sketch isn't in manga style:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





thanks for all, Folks!

No comments: